More often than not the complexity lies within the ‘how to’, and what criteria will be used to decide. In the modern workplace, opinions as to which talent acquisition approach will yield the best result is more than often a fruitless and subjective exercise totally exclusive of tangible and objective comparative criteria.
Determining which option to pursue depends heavily on supply and demand, but also on your organisation’s past experience, internal resources, best practice and integrated talent management model. Cognisance should also be taken as to how the chosen approach impacts on the greater HR lifecycle together with business and strategic goals.
What we offer:
- Executive Search
- Talent Intelligence
- Employer Branding
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Metrics and Analytics
With Talent Maps we support you in making your best and most informed decisions. Talent Mapping provides assistance on important business and people decisions by giving you data and insights.
Our Clients seek information regarding:
- What does diversity talent in South Africa and Africa look like and who are the Top Black/Female Leaders
- Should we make an internal appointment and how do we locate a more suitable “fit”?
- How do we create leadership succession?
- What does the African market or executive talent look like in the various regions in Africa
Market Mapping projects are customised according to our clients specific requirements and are high quality, extremely resource and time intensive. The outcomes however can be invaluable if correctly scoped and with clear, well define objectives