Developing leaders should be a corporate ethos. It is derived from a need to address speed of business and to bridge both skills and leadership gaps in support of having increased leadership bench strength. It is neither a course nor a program, but both a strategy and a culture. Target TalentWorX ensures leadership development is managed strategically, and that specific, measured, and reported business outcomes hold true for that which was promised.
“The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organisation that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them” John C Maxwell
There is no single best way to go about growing leaders.
Template driven development programs carry a significant overhead as they are less than effective in different economies and regions. Best effort and reward is recognised when leadership bench strength, through development, is approached multidimensionally. In part, this involves making leadership behaviour tangible in order to understand how change needs to be addressed to overcome future challenges, while simultaneously managing pools of successors for hyper-critical roles.
What we offer:
- Defining leadership and related competencies
- Create talent management processes for high potential employees
- Executive development and coaching
- Leadership development effectiveness and reporting
- Workshops and facilitation
Talent/ Market Mapping
With Talent Maps we support you in making your best and most informed decisions. Talent Mapping provides assistance on important business and people decisions by giving you data and insights.
Our Clients seek information regarding:
- What does diversity talent in South Africa and Africa look like and who are the Top Black/Female Leaders
- Should we make an internal appointment and how do we locate a more suitable “fit”?
- How do we create leadership succession?
- What does the African market or executive talent look like in the various regions in Africa
Market Mapping projects are customised according to our clients specific requirements and are high quality, extremely resource and time intensive. The outcomes however can be invaluable if correctly scoped and with clear, well define objectives
Why Choose Us
- We bring Talent to the Table that you can’t!
- A trusted, Executive Search Recruitment & Advisory Firm – Africa Reach, Local Touch
- An Influential, Trusted partner in Executive Search Recruitment
- Executive Search Intelligence
- Leading Africa Search & Leadership Consulting
What Our Client’s Say
“Target TalentWorX is part of a fundamental decision making process that affects all parties on a very personal level. The process of sourcing the right talent is always very thorough, considering skills, experience, personality, company culture, personal preferences and market-worth.”
“Target Search & Selection conducts itself with utmost professionalism, efficiency and integrity.”
“We are very pleased with the attentiveness to our requirements, the level of support and feedback provided, and timeliness of response.”